Naga Airport is a major domestic airport serving the general area of Naga City and Camarines Sur province. Although named after Naga, the Naga Airport is actually located at the nearby town of Pili. Air Philippines and Philippine Airlines provides daily flights to Naga Airport from Manila.
How to get in and out of Naga Airport
Naga Airport is approximately 20 minutes from Naga City Proper by land.
- Taxi – P150 to P250 to/from SM City Naga or Naga City Proper.
- Public Transportation – the passenger terminal of Naga City is around 600 meters from the national highway. Buses (from Legazpi City, Albay) ply the highway going to Naga City Bus Terminal, beside SM City Naga.
Proximity to Major Destinations
(approximate travel time)
- Naga City, Camarines Sur – 20 minutes
- CamSur Watersports Complex, Pili, Camarines Sur- 5 minutes
- Caramoan, Camarines Sur – 4 to 5 hours
- Legazpi City, Albay – 2 to 3 hours
- Sorsogon City, Sorsogon – 4 to 5 hours
Naga Airport Details
- Location: Pili, Camarines Sur
- IATA Code – WNP
- ICAO Code – RPUN
- Runway Length – 1,402 meters
- Passenger movement (2010) – 162,444
- Cargo movement (2010) – 279,061 kgs